Friday, November 30, 2012

Godus fanart

22Cans have started a Kickstarter campaign for a game called Godus. It's going to be a combination of the best elements of past games, Black & White, Dungeon keeper and Populous. A rebirth for the god game genre pretty much guaranteed to be fun. I'm very excited to see this game get created, and backers get to affect the development! So it is us making the silly ideas this time around and not Peter Molyneux!
You can have a look over at the kickstarter page here Godus Kickstarter page.

When they started talking about the familiars to possibly appear in the game, I wanted to chip in with how I imagined they look like and what kind of thing I might want them to do, so I drew up this little doodle of Huginn and Muninn as Molyneux suggested Odins ravens as pets. They have a yin yan thing going on with the colours, and one has a thin halo in case you can't tell. I'd like to encourage these birds behaviour individually so one could end up looking scary and the other kind. Imagine one sitting on your godly hand (if we will have a hand, I would prefer a hand)

Huginn and Muninn playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment